OJ Microline® Thermostat with Built-in GFCI
Type UTCG/UCCG/UCDG (Discontinued)
Models & Ratings
UTCG-9991 1800 W @ 120 V / 3600 W @ 240
V 15 A resistive 50/60 Hz GFCI-5 mA
UCCG-9991 1800 W @ 120 V / 3600 W @ 240 V 15 A resistive 50/60 Hz GFCI-5 mA
UCDG-9999 1800 W @ 120 V / 3600 W @ 240 V 15 A resistive 50/60 Hz GFCI-5 mA
• Electronic on/off thermostat with integrated GFCI.
• GFCI Class A, 5mA trip level.
• GFCI disconnect L and N (L2).
• Dual voltage 120V or 240V.
• Versions with built-in clock function for automatic comfort and setback temperature.
• Inclined display for better read-out.
• Elegant design for mounting in standard wall boxes.
• Output relay 15A.
• With floor or air sensor.
• Easy switching between °F and °C.
Thermostat control: The thermostat is an electronic on/off thermostat for control of temperature by means of a sensor either placed externally or built into the thermostat. The heat output is switched on and off with a difference of only 0.7°F (0.4°C).
Type UCCG and UCDG has built-in clock function for automatic comfort and setback temperature. (Programmable)
Type UTCG is without clock function. It has two adjustable set points, one for day operation and one for night setback temperature. Switching between the two set points is easily done with one push at a button. (Non-programmable)
Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI): The thermostat has integrated a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI, Class A). In case a ground fault should occur it will disconnect both lines to the heating element. The thermostat and the GFCI is a dual model suitable for 120/240V 50/60 Hz supply.
Applications & Downloads
|• UTCG-9991 Non-Programmable Thermostat||X|| Download
|• UCCG-9991 Programmable Thermostat||X|| Download
|• UCDG-9999 Programmable Thermostat||X|